March 11, 2013

Reflecting on today's class

Today in class we had to choose someone that we consider to be an influential aspect in our life as well as being a TOP 20. I sat to think for a second then quickly came to the realization that there is only one person that is my hero, that person is my best friend Leigha Cardew. I nervously stood up in class because we all had to individually talk about the person we had selected and began to read what I wrote. Mid sentence I stopped and put the paper gently on the table with tears building in my eyes I poured my heart out on how much this angel that God purposely put into my life means to me. Her positive outlook on life and wanting me to become a successful being makes me want to keep pushing to have a better future. Leigha has become more then a friend to me she is my soul mate and I couldn't have asked for a better person to call my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment