August 26, 2012

MY MOST RECENT INTERVIEW WITH SHI GRAY FOR INSPIRER

Meet my newest fashion discovery Shi Gray, a 25 year old young lad that's living the life in Sacramento, California. I recently befriended Gray and couldn't help snooping at his photos. His uniquely styled attire with flamboyant prints caught my attention, and I became eager to interview him on his outlook on fashion.


When did fashion first interest you?
Gray - I knew I had an interest in fashion at a young age. It all started in elementary school, I always knew that I didn't want to look like everyone else. While everyone was wearing sweat suits I was wearing tweed blazers and penny loafers.
Who is your biggest fashion icon?
Gray - David Beckham, everything he wears just looks well put together and effortless.
View interview HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment